N – Gal – Women Pack of 2 Lingerie Set
PRODUCT DETAILS :Black solid full-coverage bra, has padded and underwired cups, elasticated
Size & Fit : 30B , 32 B ,34 B ,36B , 38B
Material & Care : 100% cotton , 100% polyester , Machine wash
Colour :Black , Brown
- Vendor: kssfresh.com
- No ratings found yet!
Oppo F17 – Navy Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
₹20,990.00Add to basketOppo F17 – Navy Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
* EMI Options Available.
* Delivery Details:-NO Delivery Charge, Delivery By Ship 48 HRS,To 7 Days Delivery In different Areas.
* 16.36 centimeters (6.44 inch) water drop full screen display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 408 ppi pixel density and 16.7M color support | In-display fingerprint 3.0
* 16MP main camera + 8MP wide angle camera + 2MP mono camera + 2MP mono rear camera with photo, video, panorama, portrait, night scenes, time-lapse photography, beauty selfies, etc. | 16MP front camera
* Android v10 based Color OS 7.2 operating system with up to 2.0Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon SD662 octa core processor, Adreno GPU 610
* Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory 3-card slot can support up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
* 4015mAH massive lithium-polymer battery with 30W VOOC flash charge 4.0
* 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
* Box also incldes: Adapter, data cable, sim card ejector tool, earphones, quick start guide and warranty card
India Today Magazine – India Today English Issue₹75.00Add to basket
“Magazine Description : India Today is the most reputed, credible and the most read news magazine of India. India Today provides well researched, unbiased, clutter free content with gravitas that cuts across current affairs, sports, fashion, politics, society, arts, business and entertainment.
Highlights of India Today English Issue dated 28th Dec 2020 :
Rising NPAs and bank failures have eroded the public’s trust in the Indian banking system. Read to know how this crisis can be solved. Also read about BJP’s attempts to compete with regional parties, the threat of Love Jihad, and more in this issue of India Today.”